The New Dundee opened as a movie and vaudeville house in 1911 and closed, as the Dundee Main Street Theater, in January, 1999. Clearwater Productions acquired and renovated the building as a concert venue, reopening it as the Clearwater Theater in late 2002.
Photograph taken on September 18, 2005
Clearwater Theater (Official)
New Dundee Theater on Cinema Treasures
Return to Theaters