BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHOTOS - OC Transpo & STO in the snow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevlaf983

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: PHOTOS - OC Transpo & STO in the snow Reply with quote

Quite a lot of snow in Ottawa Today!

-Kevin
1988 MCI TC40-102A

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures. I really like the New Flyer D40i. The rear especially is a radical departure from what you see on most buses.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Port of Authority

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1988 MCI TC40-102A wrote:
Nice pictures. I really like the New Flyer D40i. The rear especially is a radical departure from what you see on most buses.

If you liked the D40i, you'll love the DE40i...

The Don of All Buses

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes! I love those buses!!! its too bad I don't see enough on the streets I'd rather own a D40i rather than a D40LFR. they would look great in beeline colors! The buses look great, but I can't stand snow.
gmnewlook

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: PHOTOS - OC Transpo & STO in the snow Reply with quote

kevlaf983 wrote:
Quite a lot of snow in Ottawa Today!

Ummm... how about 35cm (13") here in Montreal? Unfortunately, I don't have pics of buses in the snow today, but like your pics Kevin. I saw 4438 with the St. Laurent centre wrap two weeks ago when my wife and myself were in Ottawa. I even got a pic of it on Rideau and King Edward.
inkybus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics! Did the artics end up stranded like they did a couple of years ago? Man I wish I knew where I could find that picture! Very Happy
kevlaf983

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inkybus wrote:
Nice pics! Did the artics end up stranded like they did a couple of years ago? Man I wish I knew where I could find that picture! Very Happy

Yep there was a few jacknifed around the city.

Quote:

Ummm... how about 35cm (13") here in Montreal? Unfortunately, I don't have pics of buses in the snow today, but like your pics Kevin. I saw 4438 with the St. Laurent centre wrap two weeks ago when my wife and myself were in Ottawa. I even got a pic of it on Rideau and King Edward.

The wrap, outside ad cards and interior ad cards above the head are all St. Laurent ones. The CAA wraped Invero had a similar arangement too. Must be some sort of full bus ad package.

Quote:
oh yes! I love those buses!!! its too bad I don't see enough on the streets I'd rather own a D40i rather than a D40LFR. they would look great in beeline colors! The buses look great, but I can't stand snow.

I enjoy the inveros for the unique design. You get used to the snow and cold temps after a while! Razz
gmnewlook

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevlaf983 wrote:
The CAA wraped Invero had a similar arangement too. Must be some sort of full bus ad package.

I have a pic of the back end of that bus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: