BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Galleries Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Washie.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: World Galleries Problem Reply with quote

Re, my last message about not being able to get into World Galleries it has not been solved and also no reply if this is being attended to by any of the admin team on this site. It is very frustrating not being able to access my own gallery even if I want to put pictures into my own gallery. It has been a few years now.

Regards Washie.

Crazyhorse
GBL Rebel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is with coppermine. While you want to call out the admin team, I told you in the past only the administrator can help you not the moderators. Ripta42 replied to your post about at some point. You want answers, email Ripta42. However, don’t bash Railbus 63, Mark W. or myself, the moderators, as I did what I could to help you.

GBL Rebel
Washie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject: World Galleries Problem Reply with quote

I am sorry if this is has been the wrong route to go down. Again I can only apologise and know that you have been trying your best to help me.

Regards Washie.

Crazyhorse
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize the problem has been going on for so long. I'm attempting an upgrade of Coppermine and the version of php running the site, hopefully without taking the entire site down in the process.
Washie.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: World Galleries Problem Reply with quote

I must thankyou for your input in this problem and hope you have success in resolving it without causing any damage to the site.

Regards Washie.

Crazyhorse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: