BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greyhound Lines trying Van Hools again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Over The Road Carriers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
traildriver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Greyhound Lines trying Van Hools again Reply with quote

On Friday, in The Port, I saw a group of GL driver's getting familiarized with a new Van Hool CO2045, fleet number 86808, in a white with grey lettering and dog logo paint scheme. I didn't have much time to ask questions, but one driver told me they are getting them to use on their "Yo Bus" Chinatown operation.

If I learn anymore on Monday, I'll report back.....

Last edited by traildriver on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
traildriver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They tell me they have four of them here, so far,with two assigned to "Yo Bus", and two to their mainline fleet.
The reason they got them , they say, was primarily because MCI and Provost could not deliver new buses fast enough to suit their needs (ADA compliance, perhaps?).....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Over The Road Carriers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: