BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Luminator IPS Software / Twin Visions ELYSE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreyhoundOP

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Luminator IPS Software / Twin Visions ELYSE Reply with quote

Does anyone have a copy of the Luminator IPS Software or Twin Visions ELYSE destination sign programming software that they could send me? Or, direct me to a website that have them available for download?

Much thanks.
mainstreetmarshall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on getting Illuminator to return email or even a phone call! I have the software for my buses but I'll check to see if there is a copy somewhere.
busmanboy89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting in old topics, but I didn't want to make a new thread just for me.

I was hoping to get a copy of the Luminator IPS software for personal use; I've googled the internet far and wide and come up with nothing. If it's possible for you to e-mail it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
t6h5307n

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from Ontario, Canada. I've been searching all over the place for the Luminator IPS program. I can't afford the outrageous price Luminator is charging for the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
bus1037

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called up twin vision and they sent me a copy of elyse2 software. Untill now our company never was able to update our destination signs. I found the software not that hard to use. I was even playing around with it.

[img][/img]
RailBus63

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it!
SAMARNOLDIV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject: Luminator IPS Software / Twin Visions ELYSE Reply with quote

Thanks so very much for including me in your forum. I'm a teacher from Lexington, KY and I've acquired a TwinVision front and side destination display with the TwinVision VCH/OCU. Ideally, I'd like to set up a system that allows my students to program the destination displays. Currently, there is a PCMCIA slot in the OCU that is used to transfer the program. I know that I'll need a PCMCIA card, a writer for the card, and the software. I've been told that I need the Elyse2 software. I've got a couple of questions that someone might be able to help me with. FYI, I've left about five messages with Luminator with no luck so I'm kinda grasping straws so any help would be most appreciative!
First of all will the Twin Vision Smart Series II OCU's work that have the USB slot in them? That would at least allow me to use a USB as opposed to having to use a PC card. If I need to stick with the PCMCIA card, will any size work or are there compatibility issues? Additionally, will any PCMCIA card writer work? Finally, does anyone happen to know where one could find a copy of the Elyse2 software? Thanks again so much for all the possible help guys! Freaking ROCKSTARS here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: