BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1957 PD4104 Conversion for sale in IN if anyone's interested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: 1957 PD4104 Conversion for sale in IN if anyone's interested Reply with quote

I have been looking at coaches for sale in the Indiana and Ohio area. I think should my wife allow me to (ahem..), I would like to find a V8 powered 4106 or later model. While trolling local ads, I found a 1957 4104 really cheap. It has been converted and I don't know what kind of mechanical shape it is in, but I thought I'd pass the info along. I believe Camby is southwest of Indy.
http://www.autorv.com/browse.aspx?AdName=BI0190035
traildriver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That coach is certainly priced to sell! And only 7,000 miles since engine overhaul? Must be something very wrong, to be only asking $5K, OBO...
I would love to have a nice 4106, also. No wife, but no place to park it.... Laughing
MattS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought too. I did find a 4106 for sale locally and the guy said he'd throw in a 2nd one for parts. Both run and drive so I was ready to go.... my wife, not so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: