BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carriers covered in my New England Bus Book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Carriers covered in my New England Bus Book Reply with quote

The following is the BusBill of Contents for my New England Bus book
LINE HAUL CARRIERS
1.Bangor and Aroostook
2.Cyr Bus Line
3.Bonanza
4.Peter Pan
5.Concord Coach Lines
6.Vermont Transit
7.Plymouth and Brockton
8.Greyhound Lines
9.New England Transportation
10.C&J
URBAN/SUBURBAN TRANSIT SYSTEMS
1.Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
2.Rhode Island Public Transit Authority
3.Connecticut Transit
4.Pioneer Valley Transit
5.Lowell Regional Transit
6.Brockton Area Transit

The list, of course is subject to additions,corrections as information material becomes available. But this is a rough outline of this latest in my series of bus publications.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D. J.,

Thought you might like the following information for Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Company.

Photo credit; eBay

Mr. 'L'

Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Update on My New England Bus Book Reply with quote

I have the New England Bus Book just about done and nearly ready to go. Just New Britain Transportation Company and Rhode Island Public Transit Authority to do. Price for this looseleaf book will be $15.00 including shipping. Photos and timetables are also in the book. All illustrative material is in the back of the book.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a couple of interesting buses operated by the Plymouth and Brockton Street Railway Company of Plymouth, Massachusetts.

To the left of the frame is fleet number 6705 (67 in this case denoting the year) - a 1967 GM Model SDM 4502A in a transit seating configuration with standee (transom) windows.

To the right of the frame is fleet number 7430 - a 1974 GM Model P8M 4905A and one of two purchased by the company in that year (the other being number 7431) - these 49 passenger parlor coaches were 40 feet long and 96 inches wide.

Photo courtesy of NorCal Bus Fans.

Mr. Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, NY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: