BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Double happiness ordered to shut down NOW!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Hot Topics & Current Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shortlineMCI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Double happiness ordered to shut down NOW!!! Reply with quote

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/carrier_bus_ted_AH75mIs01J74NWWC6MLSeP
traildriver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they shut down and reinvent themself as what, 'happy family', or whatever? Their 'menu' has lots of names. Enforcement is a joke. The only way to get these gypsys off the road is to start impounding their vehicles....
shortlineMCI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny I signed on today being I heard on the way to Shortline this AM about 4 30Am the radio mentioned Happy Crappy bus company again and they said they ignored all the warnings to shut down. Now the equipment is going to be confiscated.

Unbelievable to me how they come into our country and cheapen our way of life. This stuff is rampant like never before. And you can't critisize them without being called a racist. Well..that's why we are where we are today.

I know DieselJim would be proud of me.
timecruncher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only way it will stop is to round up their employees, drivers, secretaries, supervisors, all of 'em and lock them up.

Our pussy government simply won't do it.

timecruncher
shortlineMCI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you got the chance to read my post about how the chinese government funds the companies like happy crappy chappy bus and they really dont care much about anything..the chinese already know the Americans are weak in the knees and they don't want to be called racists and everything is just fine with everything and Americans don't want hurt anyone's feelings..boo hoo hoo la la la...Believe me when I tell you the Chinese are very smart businessmen and they are laughing their heads off at us becuase they know they can get away with most anything here in America (or what used to be America..I've already seen is spelled many times..Ameryca) Anyway..I found the post sometime ago that I posted..

It's a lot deeper then Scary Crashes unfortunatly. A whole lot deeper.

So I ask the question..Why do (all) of these buses go to ChinaTown. Here's a most reputable answer to this question from an insider.

According to one guy interviewed on the radio this morning, and I couldn't hear all of it, the interviewer asked the question to a gentlemen who drove for these small companies that all seem to go to Chinatown.

But anyway, he went by an alias, (smart guy) revealing a lot. These ChinaTown buses are filled for the most part with Illegal Chinese immigrants who charge a nominal fee to the passengers. Who by the way are not ALL of Asian decent. They do take regular fare-paying passengers The buses are subsidized by businessmen in China mainly to deliver chinese-made goods to be delivered to ChinaTown(s) all over, not just NYC. We have one of many chinatowns. That is mainly how most of the cheap chinese goods are delivered to chinatown. There is big, big money in this business. So The illegal chinese are employed, americans, (or tourists) buy these cheap chinese knock-offs, and all the money is shipped out of the US economy and into China.

The underloaders of the Buses are FILLED with cheap Chinese made crap to be delivered to ChinaTown to be sold whereever. The Passengers very often are carrying a very small amount of personal effects, being the Chinese pax (some, not all, but most) are illegal and do not care about re locating.

The Chinese illegals will who are on those Chinatown buses move into apartments (this is what a tourguide revealed while driving a Double-Decker tour bus in the city during the ChinaTown tour portion) sometimes 10 or more, while saving their money. They don't care of they make pennies on the dollar because they know the pennies add up and if they live ten in one apartment, your rent is very cheap.

So if they find out the authorities are on to them? They pack their belongings, get on another chinatown bus and goodbye.

In closing, This is why the Chinese businessmen do not care about the drivers, the buses, maintenance, driver logs.

Hopefully this latest bus crash will blow the lid off this whole well kept secret.

Sorry for being a little long winded, but this is important.

Ken
..anyway...
Sounds like you and me are on the same page about our government!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Hot Topics & Current Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: